TATTOO AFTERCARE ADVICE
The following notes are important, please read them through carefully.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and sun-beds for at least 4 weeks.
- If the tattooed area is covered by hair, please shave the area 1 day before treatment.
- Do not apply any self-tanning products for 1 week prior to treatment
48 Hours After Treatment
- Avoid restrictive clothing or excessive friction of the area.
- Avoid applying Creams, Perfume or Body lotions to the area. Start using BEPANTHEN 2 days after treatment.
- Avoid hot baths or getting the area wet.
- Avoid heat treatments such as saunas and steam rooms as well as Jacuzzis.
- Avoid going swimming as chemicals in the water may cause a skin reaction
- Do not lie in the sun or use sun-beds as this activates the Melanin in the skin and
can lead to pigmentation marks.
If the area treated feels tender or warm
- Apply cold compresses of ice, or a pack of peas from the freezer wrapped in a clean towel or paper towel.
- Do not apply ice directly onto the skin as this can cause a burn.
- Do not apply any creams/lotions to the area other than that recommended by your